Manipulation of Wikipedia covers up serious crime
Open letter no. 2 to the Danish parliament:
(Sent to The Environment Committee, The Health Committee and The Climate, Energy and Building Committee. Furthermore this text lies on the website of Henrik Rosenø (www.Transformation.DK), where you can read and write user-comments.)
Manipulation of Wikipedia covers up serious crime
Analysis: Wikipedia's credibility as a serious independent media has been undermined. Within a year, in the Wikipedia article “Chemtrails conspiracy theory”, we have registered 14 examples, mentioned below, of users’ attempts to add serious and relevant information and sources about chemtrails, which then immediately is removed by someone else... In addition, this document contains some of the best photos documenting chemtrails, that we have been able to find!
- by M.Sc Henrik Rosenø and B.Sc Frank B. Rasmussen on behalf of the Danish association “Fri For Flystriber” (Free From Plane Stripes) -
If you just enter the keyword 'chemtrails' on Google, then the top search result is a Wikipedia article entitled “Chemtrail conspiracy theory”. Therefore, that article has about 2500 visitors per day on average. In reality, the article depicts chemtrails as if they are an illusion – a misunderstanding.
Many people attribute great credibility to articles on Wikipedia because in principlethe articles are the result of a lot of people, who know something about a topic, writing an article on the subject together. But that credibility requires, among other things, that the users can reach a reasonable degree of consensus on what the article should contain – and this is certainly not the case for the article “Chemtrail conspiracy theory”!
The lack of consensus can be seen on the Talk-page, where users can discuss the article, and from where the following 2 excerpts were taken:
(Text-version with links:
The subject of this article is controversial and content may be in dispute. When updating the article, be bold, but not reckless. Feel free to try to improve the article, but don't take it personally if your changes are reversed; instead, come here to the talk page to discuss them. Please supply full citations when adding information, and consider tagging or removing unciteable information.)
(Text-version with links:
Please be neutral when editing this highly sensitive article. It discusses a topic about which people have diverse opinions.)
If only these two warnings were at the top of the front page, in the article itself, and not tucked away on the Talk-page, then it would be a small but important step towards making Wikipedia credible and balanced.
If you analyze the list of changes that users have made to the Wikipedia article “Chemtrail conspiracy theory” (see Revision history – the tab “View history” at the top of all Wikipedia pages), then you will notice that some people systematically prevent others from providing information on chemtrails which, to one degree or another, document that chemtrails do actually exist.
Photo: Chemtrails-aircraft: This is a still from the video Video Documentation Reveals Commercial Aircraft Spraying Chemtrails To Warm Climate, filmed in the Netherlands in January 2012. If this had been contrails – condensation trails – they would have become visible much further behind the jet engines, as the water vapor in the hot exhaust air has to turn into ice crystals to become visible! (See the photo below.) According to Specific impulse - jet engines - Wikipedia (see the table: actual V is ~300 m/s), the exhaust air is ‘pushed’ out of the engine with about 1080 km/h, seen from the engine. Since the plane is moving with over 900 km/h, the velocity of the exhaust air, when seen from the Earth, is up to about 180 km/h (or 50 m/s) at the moment it comes out of the engine. That’s why the chemtrails aerosols are almost invisible close to the engines, and become more and more visible further away from the engines as their velocity drops. So this is a clear evidence of chemtrails from a civil aircraft; that aerosols (nanoparticles) are added to the exhaust air and sprayed out through the jet engines!
|Correction/addition in version 1.10, December the 23rd 2014:|
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ulrich Schumann from the German Aerospace Center has written the book Atmospheric Physics: Background – Methods – Trends (sometimes the link doesn’t work the first time) in which he writes about contrails (condensation trails from jet engines):
“For threshold conditions, contrails become visible about one wing span behind the engines. For lower temperature, contrails can be seen forming already a few meters behind the engine.”
If "a few meters behind the engine" is correct, then we must admit that if you want to create a complete proof that some aircrafts spray chemicals out through the jet engines, then you need to combine photo documentation with 2 other things:
But there is actually a website and a mobile phone app that was created for that purpose. It’s called Flight Pollution Radar. So anyone with a Smartphone can participate in registering aircraft trails. The data will then be analyzed by researchers at the University of Athens in Greece, to determine whether they are contrails or chemtrails!
In principle, anyone can make changes in any Wikipedia article. But those who consistently work to prevent others from adding relevant information about chemtrails have inserted a blockage, which prevent new users who have made less than 10 changes in other articles (over at least 4 days) from editing the article. This can be seen from the following “Protections” in Revision history:
- 00:26, 7 July 2014 Acroterion (talk | contribs) m . . (28,214 bytes) (0) . . (Protected Chemtrail conspiracy theory: Reverting by IPs who don't wait for consensus on the talk page. Novel hypotheses about chemtrails are covered by the WP:ARBPS arbitration case ([Edit=Allow only autoconfirmed users] (expires 00:26, 7 October 2014 (UT)
- 21:37, 17 March 2014 EdJohnston (talk | contribs) m . . (25,165 bytes) (0) . . (Protected Chemtrail conspiracy theory: Reverting by IPs who don't wait for consensus on the talk page. Novel hypotheses about chemtrails are covered by the WP:ARBPS arbitration case ([Edit=Allow only autoconfirmed users] (expires 21:37, 17 June 2014 ()
- 21:29, 21 January 2014 Barek (talk | contribs) m . . (23,496 bytes) (0) . . (Protected Chemtrail conspiracy theory: Edit warring / content dispute([Edit=Allow only autoconfirmed users] (expires 21:29, 31 January 2014 (UTC)) [Move=Allow only autoconfirmed users] (expires 21:29, 31 January 2014 (UTC))))
If someone still manage to add information which somehow documents that chemtrails actually exist, it is immediately removed by someone else!
Photo: Traditional – genuine – condensation trails from airplanes are composed of ice crystals. The burning of 1g of fuel creates about 1.5 g of water and 1000 calories, so when the exhaust air comes out of the jet engine its temperature is approximately 1000 °C. Therefore it takes a while before the water vapor freezes into ice crystals, and thus becomes visible. At the same time, the plane is moving forward with over 900 km/h, so there will always be a distance from the engines to where the contrails become visible.
So we have examined the changes – additions and deletion of additions – which were made in the period 2nd of August 2013 to 7th of July 2014, and we have found the following 14 examples of users attempting to add serious and relevant information and sources about chemtrails, which then immediately are removed by someone else. Many try to insert their additions 2 or 3 times before they give up. The links on the list below lead to version comparisons, where, in the left column in the yellow frames, you can see what was inserted and in the right column you see the text after the additions were removed again.
It is remarkable, that some people are spending time and resources, to monitor the Wikipedia article on chemtrails so closely, that any changes or amendments that indicate or prove that chemtrails are a reality, are removed within minutes.
To all people who read this: Please, by all means, avoid making links to that Wikipedia article, as it will then continue to be on the top of Google's list of search results.
Photo: Chemtrails-aircraft: This photo is from the same Dutch source as the above photo of an Emirates airplane.
List of users’ attempts to add evidence of chemtrails:
- 18:11, 4 July 2014: The user Inspector In the Truth tried twice to insert a long passage in which he mentions a video documentary about chemtrails and the names of six of the participants – a biologist, a meteorologist, an environmental expert, etc. It is immediately removed. The first time by the robotic software ClueBot NG. The second time by user Jytdog. In addition, he receives a 'reprimand' from user Acroterion. We have contacted Inspector In the Truth, and he confirms that the correct title of the video documentary is “Why in the World are they Spraying?”, which is considered one of the better documentaries on the subject. Usually it can be found on YouTube.com.
- 17:18, 17 March 2014: The user Octobyra makes a number of changes and additions; for instance inserting a link to the very comprehensive websitewww.geoengineeringwatch.org and to a YouTube-video with a presentation by whistle-blower Kristen Meghan, formerly employed by the U.S. Air Force as an Industrial Hygienist/Environmental Specialist. When she was still employed and heard 'ordinary people' talk about chemtrails, she set out to disprove that they exist and that the military was involved in it. Instead, she was shocked to discover just the opposite! Eventually she more or less had to escape from the military. All these corrections and additions by user Octobyra were removed after 5 minutes.
- 18:19, 11 December 2013: The user Hommedespoir inserts the explanation that chemtrail-nozzles often are located just above the engines, so that from a distance it looks like the plane is just leaving condensation trails from the jet engine exhaust (contrails) and not chemtrails. There is a link to the article CHEMTRAILS exit location on plane // Satellites monitor it, which contain photos of nozzles above the jet engines on aircrafts. It is removed after 2 min.
November 15, 2013:
Clare Swinney tries to change the article 4 times. The 2 times listed below, she adds quite extensive evidence of chemtrails, corresponding to several A4 pages. The two other times she adds very small notices:
- 14:57, 15 November 2013: In this second attempt Swinney adds documentation equivalent to more than four closely written A4 pages, including information from the biologist Frances Mangels with 35 years of experience from the U.S. Forest Service, who, close to Mount Shasta, California, found aluminum, barium and strontium in rain water in amounts that can only be explained by chemtrails. Similarly, from 2002 to 2009 soil pH changed from under 6 to over 7, which, according to this experienced biologist, must be due to chemtrails.Likewise, it is explained that California Air Resources Board (CARB) published measurement data from 1990 to 2002, which shows increasing amounts of aluminum and barium in the air, after which they stopped publishing measurements ... According to the same authority; these substances are toxic in air... To make quite a long story short: The authorities who are supposed to measure and monitor the air quality in California, instead withhold the measurement results from 2003 onwards from the public!Finally, Swinney refers to four websites and the documentary film ”What in the World Are They Spraying?”.
- 14:51, 15 November 2013: Clare Swinney again presents laboratory measurements showing aluminum, barium and boron in rainwater from Whangarei, New Zealand. She also refers to a 10 minutes’ documentary film: Forecast – Toxic Rain Expected in Northland, NZ: Chemtrails & The Technology Of Death. The above mentioned studies from Mount Shasta are also mentioned briefly. In fact, the section she has included is a copy of a text from her own blog Chemtrail Chemicals Confirmed: Barium & Aluminium Found in Whangarei Rainwater.
All of this is removed 1 minute later.
- 22:18, 11 September 2013: An anonymous user explains that there are companies whose service is Geo-Engineering (weather manipulation) and that the United States already during the Vietnam War created rain clouds by spraying silver iodide or dry ice (cloud seeding), to flood the famous Ho-Chi-Minh trail. He inserts 4 links. This time “a whole” 18 min. passes before someone removes it all again.
- 14:43, 27 August 2013: Mr Max Bliss inserts about 2/3 of an A4 page, in which he refers to 3 websites, including www.geoengineeringwatch.org(though misspelled), and the 2 documentaries ”What In The World Are They Spraying?” and ”Why In the World Are They Spraying?”. 2 min. later it is all removed by the robotic software XLinkBot.
Another 27 less elaborate attempts to change the article can be found below in Appendix 1.
The user names that removed the relevant information about chemtrails in the 14 above-mentioned examples, and created the 4 “protections” are: Jytdog, Acroterion,EdJohnston, Mark Arsten, Barek, Alexbrn, NicatronTg, Vigyani, McSly, Grayfell,Donner60, Epicgenius, and Hello71.
In principle, we cannot know whether these users are paid by the chemtrails organization or “just” obsessed with hindering the article from developing and incorporating new knowledge. Neither do we know if it is actually 3-4 people who pretend to be 13 different people. This is definitely technically possible on Wikipedia. In any case, the result is that Wikipedia is helping the chemtrails organization to create a smokescreen to cover up what is actually going on in the sky, and that is obviously fatal for all of us.
Additionally, we see the robotic software, ClueBot NG and XlinkBot, erasing relevant information about chemtrails. Some users also use the program STiki to detect additions of information on chemtrails, which the user then deletes.
The next question is of course how many other Wikipedia articles are censored and manipulated in the same way.
If you want to learn more about chemtrails, the chemtrails organization and their long-term goals with their extremely destructive and criminal projects, then for instance you can read about it in a long report M.Sc Henrik Rosenø has sent to 3 committees under the Danish parliament: How to systematically poison the planet's atmosphere almost without anyone noticing it, which of course also includes several forms of documentation and testimonies showing that chemtrails do exist. It is in Danish, but it quotes and refers to a lot of material in English. You can also go to www.geoengineeringwatch.org, www.carnicominstitute.org and many other websites.
In addition, B.Sc Frank B. Rasmussen has written a long article on the subject: White stripes in the sky are dangerous. But unfortunately it’s in Danish.
Finally, we would like to thank Dane Wigington fromwww.geoengineeringwatch.org, for inspiring us to make this analysis.
Henrik Rosenø, M.Sc and Frank B. Rasmussen, B.Sc
On behalf of the Danish association “Fri For Flystriber” (Free From Plane Stripes) -